Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sigh.....

Restless, stuck in a cubicle all day constantly yacking away trying to remember my prompts and policies.... My brain gets overwhelmed by analyzing and documenting every second of the day. I tend to drift to thoughts of jars filled with oil pastels, crisp fresh canvas, piles of rainbow covered felt, and gobs of sticky, stringy hot glue. I run to this jewel colored paradise where the music flows through the room and loved ones gather to philosophize over schools of automotive thought and discussions about the powers of color. I wonder about all of the creative forces surrounding me and how they inspire me. Maybe this experience is showing me how it's done, how I can find a niche doing what I love. I'd rather be surrounded by vintage velvets and lace, day dreaming of tuck n' roll interiors, getting paint and grease under my nails, and dreaming up things that make me smile. A handful of vintage buttons has peaked my curiosity as of late and it's starting to reflect in my demos....

Hot Pink Vintage Button on Gray & White Pinwheel
Something fun for work.... Black & White w/ Skully

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think..... I love conversation.