Sunday, January 23, 2011

Unexpected Fruition....

I have had this idea for years.... to make things for the car girls. Those of us who took auto shop instead of cosmetology or home economics. A place for the girls who like the smell of hot oil, exhaust, and a little bit of rubber now and again! We're the proud girls, we're tough, thrifty, hard working, fun loving and usually found in the garage. There is currently a growing number of who us juggle being a greasy wrench spinner and a sexy kitten... as well as much, much more! We may not be able to keep up an amazing manicure, but we change our own oil and refuse help in the auto part stores. I make sparkly, edgy, smile provoking things for my type of girls. I'm tired of window shopping and not seeing anything that really catches my eye. I like people wondering where I got my new accessory.... With the nudge of a very kind new friend, who is an amazing artistic force,this blog has officially started. This is me and how I live, it's all inspired by the culture I represent and the cars that I love to drive.... Grease Kitten!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think..... I love conversation.